Welcome to Far View Crescent Ridgehaven in the sought after North East Suburbs. Views of the hills, access to beautiful parks, good schools and great shopping precincts fulfill the desires of families and developers alike.
Spend your weekends at the Modbury Soccer Club or summers days at Waterworld Aquatic Centre, so many options for family entertainment. Shop at Tea Tree Plaza or ride the fantastic OBahn transport route directly to the city.
This classic home is situated on a highly sought after corner block of 710m2. Potential to divide and develop the block subject to council approval. Options to retain and renovate and enjoy the space or build your future dream home on original site.
It's your time to get into the property market, whether as your first piece of real estate or the astute investor to hold and rent. The first home buyer is sure to love the area, a great place to raise a family.
Excellent features include:
* Fantastic corner block of 710m2.
* Updated kitchen with new benchtops and splashback.
* Gas cooking, loads of storage and separate dining area.
* Good sized lounge, new curtains and wide entry hall.
* Separate rumpus, great for the kids to play or guest room.
* 3 well sized bedrooms with robes.
* Fully fenced and smart new balustrade at the front.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Separate shower alcove and bath and vanity.
* Large garage with side access.
* Excellent workshop/storage shed.
* Beautiful hills views from your back yard.
* Make this home a priority viewing for your future.
CT / 5290/630
Council / Tea Tree Gully
Land / 710m²
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools