This is the very first home you see as you enter The Drive in The Bridges. Every so often a special home comes along that offers a space and size that surpasses your expectations. Located in The Bridges at the end of the group, No.1 is where you capture views over Mawson Lakes. Natural light abounds to all rooms, a wonderful large home.
Featuring an awesome 4 bedrooms. Three are double in size and have fully fitted out wardrobes. The fourth bedroom on the ground floor has the option to be used as a games room or home office. Fantastic opportunity to work from home and clients can utilize the double garage entry and powder room.
The first floor captures natural light from the north and south, enjoy relaxing on the balcony. Timber flooring and natural wooden stairway lead to the chef's kitchen with gas cooking and a superb island bench.
The second floor is a quiet sanctuary of 3 bedrooms and main bathroom with another living area.
Excellent features include:
* 4 double sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
* 2 living areas on separate floors.
* A kitchen including gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboards.
* Large tiled balcony from the first floor.
* Floating floors throughout the open plan living and kitchen.
* Wide timber staircase.
* Double auto garage and extra space for storage.
* Main bathroom, en suite and separate powder room on ground floor.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Separate laundry and powder room on main floor.
* Private rear courtyard.
* Investment opportunity Rent $410 per week.
* Opportunity to work from home on the ground floor.
* Located in the beautiful Bridges where you can enjoy walks around the lake.
CT / 6034/188
Council / City of Salisbury
Council Rates / $1577.50 pa
Community / $236 per quarter
Built / 2009
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Roller Door Access