Welcome to Trafford Street in the sought after estate of Westwood. Make all your dreams come true as you enter through the front door you will be excited at the opportunity to purchase your new family home.
The home features continuous flow floating floors throughout, no carpet here! Glossy timber look floors are timeless and suit every decor. The magnificent open plan living and dining areas overlook the gable roofed entertaining area. Imagine family functions here all year round or watch the children play in the landscaped gardens.
A 5kw solar power system services the home to keep power costs down.
The gorgeous kitchen is sure to please the home cook with fabulous storage and pantry. Stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop complete the kitchen with modern cabinetry and beautiful tiled splashback.
Even the largest of dining tables and modern modular furniture are at home here with plenty of room to move. An outstanding open living area.
High ceilings and led lighting provide a sense of grandeur. Now venture to the outdoor entertaining area of magnificent size and welcoming to every family event. This is a home to love and will suit all growing families.
Excellent features include:
* 5kw solar panels.
* Magnificent outdoor gable roofed entertaining area.
* Beautiful floating floors to every room.
* A chefs kitchen complete with beautiful cabinets and pantry.
* Stainless steel cooktop and range hood and dishwasher.
* Serve the family on the spacious breakfast bar.
* Unique living area of grand proportions.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Outdoor entertaining area complete with weatherproof blinds.
* Main bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are complete with built in robes.
* Bedroom 4 can be utilized as a home office or playroom.
* Camera vision and security alarm.
* Landscaped gardens and garden shed.
* Auto garage and direct home access.
* Easy access to the north south expressway.
* Only 10 minutes to the city or the beach.
* Westwood a great place to call home.
CT / 6042 / 550
Council / Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates / $1054.20
Built / 2010
Land / 381m2
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools