Introduce your family to one of the most sought after suburbs in the North East. The Heights school will cater for the childrens education from Reception to Year 12. This is the location you will love to live. Local shopping on Ladywood Road is within walking distance. Travel to the city via the O-bahn busway and Tea Tree Plaza is only minutes away.
We present a brand new home on a generous allotment of 574m2. You will love the landscaped gardens and entertaining area. The hidden gem is your separate rumpus room, providing an extra living area with multiple use options.
First Home Buyers may be eligible for the First Home Buyers Grant.
Excellent features include:
* Brand new 2020 built home ready to move in.
* Generous block size fully landscaped.
* External rumpus room or childrens play area.
* 3 bedrooms all well sized and 2 include built in robes.
* Spacious open plan living and dining area.
* Featuring gorgeous floating floors in modern tones.
* A kitchen that is sure to please, gas cooking and electric oven.
* Loads of cupboards and pantry with stylish benchtops.
* New blinds to windows and natural light to all rooms.
* Bathroom includes bath, separate shower and vanity.
* Separate powder room.
* Linen press and European Laundry.
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
* Split system heating and cooling.
* Security doors front and back.
* Auto door garaging.
* Well sized garden shed.
* Proudly built by Hot Property Group.
CT / 5479 / 12
Council / Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates / $1239.34
Built / 2020
Land / 574 m2
Frontage / 19.1m
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access