Welcome to Unit 17/35 Victoria Parade Mawson Lakes.
When location is essential this home is only a 2 minute walk to the transport hub. A great location and easily accesses the new Capital Street Shopping Centre. Enjoy the walking trails along the creek and live the life you love. Drive the expressway to the beach on weekends in only 12 minutes.
A beautifully presented home including the all important ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. You will love cooking with gas and under bench oven. A pantry and plenty of cupboards provide great storage.
Floating floors flow through the living areas on the ground floor and natural light is welcoming through the glass sliding doors to the courtyard.
Excellent features include:
* 3 bedrooms all with carpet.
* Ensuite to bedroom one including vanity storage.
* Spacious kitchen including gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry.
* Bathroom includes separate shower alcove and vanity storage.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to both levels.
* 2.7m ceilings create a spacious feel.
* Space saving European laundry.
* Floating floors to the living areas.
* Roller door and direct access to home.
* Spacious courtyard.
A great first home purchase, or investor purchase.
CT / 6113 / 687
Council / Salisbury
Council Rates / $1266.20 approx per annum
Community / $222.82 approx per quarter includes building insurance
Built / 2014
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access